HBL is one of the first Pakistani banks to offer car finance services to its clients. With HBL Car Financing, you can now borrow money to buy your favourite car in Pakistan. Where car prices in Pakistan are on a hike, a car loan policy like this is no less than a blessing for Pakistani consumers. We have included an HBL car loan calculator that can give you a rough estimate. You can insert your preferred car loan amount, interest, and loan term to know about the monthly instalment that you need to pay.
HBL Car Loan Calculator
Monthly Payment: PKR
Visit the official website of HBL to get your loan quote:
Documents Required for HBL Car Financing
You have to provide the following documents:
- Salaried person / Self-Employed / Business Professional
- Bank statement from the last 3 months, if a salaried person. Otherwise, 6 months’ bank statement required
- Original salary slip, if a salaried person
- Copy of CNIC
- 2 passport-size photographs
- If a self-employed or business professional, then you have to provide proof of your business (registration, letterhead, etc)
Eligibility Criteria for HBL Car Loan
To get eligible, you have to meet the following criteria:
- Aged between 22 & 60 years
- If a salaried individual then must have a monthly salary of Rs. 20,000
- If self-employed or a business owner, then a minimum income of Rs. 25,000
There are a lot of benefits that you can incur, some of which are discussed below:
- The HBL car financing gives you the freedom to buy any new and used car
- You can get up to 85% finance for buying your car. Please note that the approved loan amount depends upon your income, type of car, and other factors.
- HBL has set a repayment period of 7 years for new cars and 5 years for used cars.
- 24/7 HBL PhoneBanking support to track your loan status
What are alternatives to HBL Car Financing?
If you are not satisfied with HBL Car Financing, then there are some other banks offering car loan policies to their customers. Some of those banks are:
- Apni Car by Bank Al-Habib
- Alfalah Auto Loan
- Car Ijarah by Meezan Bank
- Allied Car Finance by Allied Bank
Always compare different car loan options to get the one that meets your needs and budget.
How much car loan can I get on Rs. 25000 salary?
Generally, the car loan approved depends upon many other factors that the bank takes into consideration. But usually, a bank can offer you a car loan x3 or x4 times that of your annual salary. With a salary of Rs. 25000, you can get a car loan anywhere between Rs. 1 Million to Rs. 1.2 Million Pakistani Rupees.
What types of vehicles are eligible for an HBL Car Loan?
There’s no such limit indicated by HBL so far related to the car loan policy. The good this is, you can even get a loan for an imported car.
How long is the repayment period for an HBL Car Loan?
As indicated before, the repayment period is 7 years on the purchase of a new car. This period is further down reduced to 5 years for a used car.
Can a Non-Pakistani resident apply for HBL Car Loan?
Yes, someone living outside of Pakistan can also apply for this loan. But in order to get a loan, that person needs to maintain a customer relationship with HBL.
Can two people jointly apply for HBL Car Loan?
Yes, it’s possible for two people to jointly apply for this loan policy.
Can I repay the loan before the maturity date?
Yes, HBL allows you to fully pay your loan before the maturity date. But you may be subject to certain charges at that time according to the policy.
Hi there! My name is Kashif Hussain, the lead author of PakDrive. I am a huge car enthusiast and avid traveller. I have a deep passion for exploring the world and experiencing new cultures, and I love nothing more than hitting the open road and discovering new adventures behind the wheel of my favourite car. Whether I’m cruising down a winding mountain road or speeding down the highway, there’s nothing quite like the feeling of the wind and the purr of the engine beneath me. I hope to share my love of cars and travel with all of you through my writing, and I can’t wait to see where the road takes us next.”